Some Brief Information For You:
1. Since Friendship Baptist Association is participating in the Georgia Baptist effort to collect backpacks, your church does not have to register to participate. We will register our goal with the GBC and they will send us the printed items that need to be included in the backpacks.
2. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your goal for backpacks and I will make sure you receive that number of tags and copies of the printed material for your backpacks.
3. Backpacks will need to be delivered to the FBA Annual Meeting at Ebenezer Baptist Church on October 27, 2015.
4. Like last year, FBA will be adopting ministry areas and delivering/distributing backpacks. Watch for mission trip dates and times.
5. FBA will be purchasing backpacks in bulk again this year and they will be available to purchase at cost. Please call us at (229) 937-2350. (Below is information if you wish to buy your own backpacks in bulk. This company also sells school supplies in bulk.) SORRY- WE HAVE SOLD ALL THE BACKPACKS WE PURCHASED.
6. Printable flyers and bulletin inserts can be found below.
7. Packing Backpacks
We ask you follow the suggestions on the back of the flyer and bulletin insert. Choose at least one new item from each category.
We also suggest a limit up to $25 for contents in the backpacks. This guideline will help keep backpacks roughly the same for each child.
Do not include anything that will melt, crush easily, or leak.
Contact email@example.com for more information or call me at (229) 938-8904.
FBA will provide your church with the "Christmas Story" and ARM Bible Club postcards that are to be placed in each backpack along with labels for the backpacks. Registering your goal reserves these materials for you.