Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we cannot promise the fulfillment of reservations under current Sumter County curfew and social distancing guidelines. We
will take reservation requests for available dates with the understanding that reservations may be cancelled if needed.
Reservation Request Process
- Check the calendar below for possible facility availability. We mark booked dates with "Tentative Reservation" and "Confirmed
Reservation." Tentative reservations are reservations that have not completed the reservation process. (We do accept reservation requests for both tentative and confirmed
reservations to put on our waiting list in case an entity fails to complete a reservation or cancels a reservation.)
- If it appears that your date is available (or you are wanting to be put on the waiting list for a date) please fill out the Reservation Inquiry/Request Form by clicking
on the button below.
- We will be in touch with you to confirm availability. Please give us at least 24 hours to respond.
- If available, we will enter a tentative reservation on the calendar and send you an information package and usage agreement. If the reservation process is not completed within the specified time
range we will release the date on our calendar.
- Upon return of necessary paperwork and deposit (if applicable), we will enter a confirmed reservation on the calendar.
Click here if calendar is not displayed.
Need some more information? I will be happy to help you! Call Janet at 229-937-2350 or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.